Drivers Needed Now
- Leased Purchase or Owner Operators in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, or Texas.
- Company Drivers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Lousianna, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas.
- Age limit ------ 25 Years of age or older.
- At Least two years driving with Class A CDL in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 ticket in the past three years.
- No DUI within the last 5 years.
- No reckless driving on MVR.
- No more than 1 Preventable Accidents in the past 5 years.
- Must pass DOT physical, drug test and road test.
- Must complete 10 year work history during orientation
Lease to own
No credit check
No money down
Easy Lease payments
Paid 68% company revenue
Paid 100% fuel surcharge
Extended Short Haul - Home Every Weekend
2,000 to 2,500 miles per week.
Home each weekend if delivering before 10:00 every Monday.
Run any loads asked to run.
Shuttle or pickup and deliver loads to yard if outside their range.
Long Haul - Home Every Other Weekend
Minimum of 2,700 miles per week.
Home every other weekend if delivering on Monday.
Run any load asked to run.
Always gets the longest running load.
- Provide settlements weekly if bills are turned in to Operations.
- IFTA Permit and SSR Permit.
- Liability Insurance.
- Filing of fuel tax quarterly or monthly.
- Take physical.
- Take drug test.
- Meet all qualifications required of company
- Application must be approved.
- Run under company electronic log program.
- Must turn in all fuel tickets.
- Must maintain a company approved MVR rating.
- Equipment must meet federal and company requirements and be inspected on a specified schedule.
- Work Comp Insurance - Occupational Injury Insurance is required.
- Bob Tail Coverage is required.
- Must possess IRP license plate with 80,000 lbs. limit which is good in all states in which they plan to run.
Shelton will furnish the following:
Requirement of Leased Driver: